Magna Magnetic Gate Latch
Magna Magnetic gate latches comes in three different styles: Top Pull, Vertical Pull and Side Pull. Top Pull is most recommended for safety gates around swimming pools and child safety areas such as childcare centers. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Top Pull and Vertical Pull Magna Magnetic Gate Latch
These magnetically triggered gate latches are ideal for safety gates around swimming pools and child safety areas such as childcare centers.
- For metal, wood and vinyl gates.
- Available in two sizes, the "Vertical Pull" model for taller gates (ideal gate height is 60" and the "Top Pull" model for shorter gate heights (ideal gate height is 48").
- For gates where the gap between the gate and post is from 3/8" to 1-7/16". If your gap is larger (1-1/2" to 2") order the gap spacer kit (SKU 928026).
- The ideal gate height keeps the release knob out of reach of small children.
- The vertical pull model (shorter model) also makes a good latch for pet gates.
- The latch can be adjusted (both horizontally and vertically) after installation.
- Latch has built in key operated lock.
- Includes mounting fasteners and 2 keys.
- Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Side Pull Magna Magnetic Gate Latch
- This latch is not recommended for gates protecting swimming pools, as it is a latch that can easily be opened by a child.
- A small unobtrusive magnetic latch for general purpose use on gates around house and garden.
- Gate and fence gap should not exceed 3/8" and the face of the gate and fence should be aligned for the latch to work properly.
- If gate and fence are properly aligned the strong magnetic action of the latch will cause the gate to self lock when it closes. Best when used with self closing spring hinges.
- Made from quality molded polymers with a stainless steel bolt and spring.
For more information on our company fencing materials projects and products, please contact us at 954-306-3477.
We look forward to working with you starting with an on-site estimate.
Our line of products include: